- product information
• Revitalizes dull, dirty floors
• Dissolves deeply engrained dirt and stubborn scuff marks
• Optimised for Bona PowerScrubber
- technical specifications
Brand Bona No of coats 1 Dilution For varnished floors, 1 litre detergent to 9 litres of water For oiled floors: 0,5 litre detergent to 9,5 litres of water Drying Times 40 minutes Pack Size 5lt MPN WM650020010 GTIN 7312796510018
• Vacuum to remove dust and loose grit.
• Dilute Deep Clean Solution with water depending on the type of surface about to be cleaned.
• Bona Deep Clean Solution can be used manually or with a scrubbing machine or the Bona PowerScrubber.
• For use of Bona Deep Clean Solution with other scrubbing machines, refer to specific scrubber drier manufacturer’s manual.
• After deep cleaning an oiled floor, it is necessary to re-apply fresh maintenance oil.
Cleaning with Bona PowerScrubber
1. Fill 2/3 of the upper tank with clean, lukewarm water. Add Bona Deep Clean Solution as required (1 litre for varnished floors, 0,5 litre for oiled) and fill up with more water until tank is full.
2. Set the turning knob to medium pressure and run the machine forwards along a straight path. Distribute detergent on your forward pass.
3. Return to your original position down the same path without distributing detergent (if floor is heavily soiled then keep distributing detergent).
4. Do not allow excess solution to pool or puddle on the wood floor. Immediately wipe off spills or areas where the machine has missed with a mop.
5. Continue cleaning in a new path until the whole floor has been cleaned.
After treatment (polish, refresher or oil)
After deep cleaning an oiled floor, it is necessary to re-apply fresh maintenance oil such as Carl’s Oil 25.
Prior to applying a polish or a refresher (Bona Polish, Bona Freshen Up), the whole surface must be neutralized by cleaning the floor an additional time with pure water only as any residues from the Deep Clean Solution may act on the newly applied polish/refresher.
- Customer reviews