- product information
• Specifically designed for finished wood floors
• Based on polyurethane = superb protective qualities
• Contains no waxes
- technical specifications
Brand Bona No of coats 1 Dilution Approx. 50 m 2 /litre COVERAGE Touch dry: 30-60 minutes - Recoatable: minimum 2 hours Pack Size 1lt MPN WP595013010 GTIN 7312795910116
• Contains no wax and thus allows for future coats of varnish.
• Bona Wood Floor Refresher restores the beauty of wooden floors, increases the sheen and makes old floors look like new.
Always test floors for adhesion and desired results prior to use.
Do not use on waxed or oiled floors.
Ensure normal room climate 18-25°C.
Remove loose dirt and grit from your floor. Clean floor thoroughly with Bona Wood Floor Cleaner and let dry. Do not use over any floor that has been waxed or oiled.
Wax and oil residues will prevent proper adhesion of Bona Wood Floor Refresher to floor. If uncertain, perform a small test before use.
Shake bottle thoroughly before use and apply at normal room temperature, 18-25C.
1. Pour a wide, wavy line of Wood Floor Refresher on a small section of the floor.
2. Spread the product over the section using a Bona Applicator Pad.
3. Complete section by smoothing with the applicator pad in the direction of the wood.
4. Continue section by section until the whole floor has been treated.
The floor can be walked on already after 2 hours but avoid heavy traffic and replacement of furniture and rugs the first 12 hours.
- Customer reviews